1) Creation of an online platform (in Turkish, English and Italian languages) which offers:
a) a juridical database on consumer rights
b) a community of online stakeholders, with an interactive area through which all stakeholders (institutions, civil society organizations, companies, etc.) can communicate and exchange information on best practices
c) a juridcal tutoring service at distance dedicated to the Turkish associations focused on consumers protection.
2) Organisation of 3-days training course in Turkey, on consumer laws addressing experts and operators from consumers associations and institutions in Turkey
3) Organization of a study visit in Rome aimed at managers and representatives of Turkish consumers associations
4) Creation of 5 thematic brochures in Italian, English and Turkish languages on consumers issues
5) Organization of an education campaign on healthy nutrition and the benefits of physical activity, mainly targeted at women 18years+, through the production of a guide in Italian, English and Turkish languages
6) Organization of a final press conference in Turkey.